Last June, I wrote about apple rootstock. The rootstock came through the winter very well and some of the layered branches had roots on them. So I decided to have a go at grafting. I had Will’s Gold which I … Continue reading
- Email us at portageperennials SPAM @gmail.com (Remove SPAM from address)
Our ClimateHere's climate data for our approximate location which is Canada Zone 5a.
Translate into …Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Flax to Linen Workshops at Snow Farm
- Homegrown Cotton Shirt in the News!
- Holiday Heirloom Wallhanging
- Feed the Soil, Build the Ecosystem
- Farm-to-Table Dinner and Winter Garden Talk
- Heritage Harvest Festival 2017
- Managing Your Onion Harvest
- Flax to Linen: Hackling
- Flax to Linen: Breaking and Scutching
- Flax to Linen Workshop