“Static” information such as lists will be posted here. “Dynamic” information such as discussions will be in the blog. They will show in the categories on the right side of the page.
Natural Organic Beekeeping
The beekeeping links here are only to sustainable, low-impact, low-cost, chemical-free, small-scale, ‘organic’, natural beekeeping, using simple equipment that almost anyone can make at home.
- Less Invasive Beekeeping
- Beekeeping Naturally
- Bee Behaviour
- Bee Natural – keeping healthy, productive honeybees naturally!
- Top Bar Beehive – Step-by-step building a Kenyan Top Bar Hive with pictures
- The Barefoot Beekeeper – natural beekeeping in top bar hives
- ScientificBeekeeping.com – Winnowing the grain from the chaff
- Organic Beekeepers Yahoo Group – To establish a community where beekeepers can learn a Natural Organic Beekeeping Field Management without the use of drugs, chemicals, essential oils, herbs, FGMO, acids, fungicides, bacterial/viral inhibitants, micro-organism stimuli, and artificial feeds, while learning how to regress size of combs and retrogress honeybees back to more uniform natural sustainable sizing(s), more in tune with Nature’s natural breakout of such by latitude and longitude, relative to climate/region lived in.
Our goal is to facilitate knowledge transfer of sustainable, bee health management practices to secure continued pollination of our natural and agricultural plant communities.
Who we are
This knowledge comes from experts involved in the USDA-ARS Areawide Program for Improving Honey Bee Health, the USDA-NIFA Coordinated Agricultural Project (CAP) for Sustainable Solutions to Problems Affecting Health of Managed Bees, and many other individual bee experts and programs that have experienced, tested strategies and new research to share with the public.
- Multistate Research in Bee Health Bee research coordinated by multi-state teams develop Sustainable Solutions to Problems Affecting Bee Health