It is possible to undo the damage that has been done to the soil over the past 10,000 years and it’s not all that difficult if you make it worthwhile for the people affected by making it economically beneficial to them. These videos say it more eloquently than can I.
- Email us at portageperennials SPAM @gmail.com (Remove SPAM from address)
Our ClimateHere's climate data for our approximate location which is Canada Zone 5a.
Translate into …Albanian Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Simplified Chinese Traditional Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lativian Lithuanian Maltese Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Holiday Heirloom Wallhanging
- Feed the Soil, Build the Ecosystem
- Farm-to-Table Dinner and Winter Garden Talk
- Heritage Harvest Festival 2017
- Managing Your Onion Harvest
- Flax to Linen: Hackling
- Flax to Linen: Breaking and Scutching
- Flax to Linen Workshop
- Flax to Linen: Retting
- No Words to Describe the Value of What We Produce